Eassons Transportation Group, family-owned and operated since 1945, is headquartered in Kentville NS, with terminals in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Ontario. Eassons Transportation Group proudly operates approximately 350 trucks between company assets and owner-operators and employs over 500 employee partners. Eassons Transportation Group provides dry and temperature-controlled TL/LTL services across Canada and the United States. Eassons Transportation Group is recognized as a Top Fleet Employer.
A key member of the ETL Logistics team, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing excellent service to our customers, both internal and external. Reporting directly to the ETL Logistics Manager, the successful candidate will ensure all customer/carrier needs are met.
- Order taking and data entry
- Track contracted carrier movement, update ETAs to shippers and consignees
- Update the system with arrival and departures
- Track contracted carriers who have company equipment, update terminals with return dates
- Track contracted carrier’s trailer used by Eassons Groups power units, communicate return dates to carriers
- POD Tracking/collection
- Coordinate delivery appointments
- Coordinate with various departments (claims, sales, planning, administration) to meet operational and customer needs
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required
- Working knowledge of Truckmate and PC Miler is considered to be an asset
- Relevant post-secondary education or a combination of related education and experience is required
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Diligent with strong commitment to customer service
- Organized and detail oriented
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00-$36,000.00 per year