*Please note this is a remote opportunity*
As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll have the ability to work in a collaborative and engaging environment with one goal, making a positive impact on people’s day! We’ll train you to be an expert in your field, so you can confidently deliver an amazing customer experience. You’ll field customer billing inquiries, identify the unique needs of each customer, address concerns, take payments and exercise emotional intelligence to improve the overall customer experience!
So, what does a day in life of a Customer Care Representative look like?
- Communicate with customers through inbound calls and field queries on billing, payments, existing and new services, promotional offers and upgrade / downgrade of services
- Identify customer needs through active listening to answer questions, assist with troubleshooting or make product recommendations based on the customers need
- Take a consultative approach with customers who are experiencing problems with their service by owning the issue and resolution
- Use multiple computer systems to research products, services, common problems, and solutions offered
- Document customer needs, interactions and outcomes in the appropriate tool or system, including additional request creation if issues cannot be resolved real time
- Creating a “WOW” factor in every interaction through exceptional communication skills, taking ownership of the interaction and speed of service
- Regular 1:1 coaching sessions with your supervisor to ensure you meet key performance indicators
Why Choose Us
HGS is a global leader in customer experience management. With more than 44,000 employees spread across 7 countries, our mission is to make our clients more competitive by providing exceptional experiences. Powered by a people first philosophy and experience serving over 900 of the world’s leading brands, HGS is the perfect place to build your future!
Plus, working with HGS comes with benefits like:
- Bonus potential
- Best in class medical, dental, vision benefits
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Career advancement in a fast-growing organization
- People focused environment where you’ll make lifetime connections and friendships
What We Are Looking For:
So what really makes a great Customer Care Representative? Think of yourself as a product expert and problem solver that provides a consultative approach to issue resolution. If you’re compassionate, energetic, bold and want to work in a customer centric role with an amazing opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives, you’ll love this opportunity!
To be successful, you’ll need these qualities
- You’re at least 18 years of age
- You can work between the hours of 7am-12am EST, but have flexibility as business needs may change
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience and you understand the value of coaching / feedback
- You have experience troubleshooting issues and understand the importance of owning the resolution for the customer
- Demonstrate a caring, supportive, and friendly nature in every interaction with the upmost confidence and urgency
- You’re computer savvy, comfortable sitting at a desk and working with multiple monitors
- You’re results oriented and comfortable providing customers with recommendations and solutions
- You have excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- You’re comfortable working from home and have a suitable space with a hard-wiredinternet connection
Please note: This position does not qualify for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program or the Provincial Nominee Program because this is a work from home position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Work Location: In person