Full-time position available in West Kelowna, BC.
The primary role of this position is to design/develop new features for our existing application, and to fix bugs as they do tend to arise from time-to-time.
The application has a wide feature-set used by millions of people, so every day will bring a fresh new challenge.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Low stress and dead-line free, we believe in doing things right the first time and release only when ready.
- Flexible work schedule and casual office environment where sandals/shorts are the norm.
- Food/beverages allowance.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Office with a view of the lake and ample free parking.
- If it helps you be more efficient, consider it done. Dual 27" monitors? Done. Standing desk? Done. Fully functioning Iron Man suit? Well, maybe...
- Brainstorming with the team to design, then develop new features.
- Debugging, writing unit tests, and resolving issues as they are reported.
- Prototyping code with your first draft, then polishing later, in a dedicated developer environment.
- Letting creative ideas rule the day; don't settle for the first solution, search for the right one.
- Passionate about optimization and scaling to accommodate a growing number of end users. The feeling of finding a better way to do something is priceless.
- Unwavering care about the user experience. Everyone is always thinking about the user and ways we can improve the workflow.
- Excellent communication skills. We communicate constantly via messaging/email about ideas, issues, and to help each other out.
- A desire to be part of a small team where hierarchy is not encouraged, everyone's input matters, your work has a high impact, and everyone is working together.
- Being able to take a general idea and add your own insight and tweaks to it.
If you are seeking a fast paced company, are passionate about the end-user experience and writing high quality code, please apply.