We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren't satisfied with keeping pace with today's complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
The individual should be capable of assisting and demonstrate the core competencies identified below. This position serves as the subject matter expert for all mobility, device support and operations; troubleshooting, support, remediation; and lead mobile security remediation as annotated by the IT Security Organization. Providing a positive customer experience through great communication and follow through, is a high priority for this position. This position requires advanced technical knowledge along with a solid understanding of all corporate agreements, product/service offerings, and tools and technologies used to meet service level commitments. The individual must be able manage a wide range of potential issues (VP's, individual users, infrastructure, security, systems admin, Cloud, etc…) and perform root cause analysis. The quality of the work is evaluated based on the quality of results obtained via metrics, feedback from end users, and reports.
Mobile Technology & Management
- Primarily responsible for the Microsoft Mobile Endpoint Management (MEM) Intune Platform as pertaining to device policy, configuration profiles, security, etc...
- Evaluates new devices, mobile solutions, vendor software offerings, and mobility strategies – continuously influencing and defining the corporate mobile standards
- Design, develop and implement procedures and automated solutions for optimizing the delivery, administration, and servicing of mobile device technology
- Researches, develops and implements Intune device management policies as required, ensuring any security requirements are also carefully vetted with the security team
- Work with vendors to gain insight and experience to stay on-top of new technology trends
- Assist productivity goals with various Ricoh departments (Supply Chain, BPOsec, etc..) with any device requirements as needed ( ex; bar code scanners, tablets, room booking SW such as iOffice, Condeco, Visitor registration, etc.. )
- Engineers, develop, maintain and enhance standardized Device/tablet builds, enrolment profiles, application packaging, and endpoint rollout processes to include but not limited to
- Create, test, release and support new Mobile device SW application standardized builds as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve any desktop Android and iOS issues
- Work with management to improve process and procedures related to enrolment profiles, and the deployment of devices to employees and workers
- Creates and manages enrolment profile assignment using tool such as Samsung Knox ( KME ), Apple Business Manager and Apple Configurator.
- Solution Design & Technology
- Participates in End User Services technical projects, department initiatives and in cross-functional team projects to implement new or updated technology
- Engage wider virtual Technical Design and Security teams to ensure integration/interoperability and fit for the group and department needs as required.
- Create all process and end user documentation ( Guides, Tips, KB's, etc.. ) as required
- Maintains deployment of managed applications and promote new SW applications requests to the Ricoh Store as approved by management
- Acts as an escalation point with internal and external customers that require in-depth application support
- Responsible for supporting, testing and validating end user software (new and upgrades) on Mobile Devices to include but not limited to Web Browsers, Java, M365 Office, Encryption, VPN, AV, etc…
- Staying current with industry best practices as pertaining to PC's that are actively being managed and are in compliance with current Intune policies, patches, etc…
General Support & Administrative Duties
- Assists with resolution of escalated incidents within ServiceNow and participates in problem management activities. Cross-trains other IT staff ( ITSC Leads, TEM team, Security, etc.. ) in the use or maintenance of device technology
- Provides technical guidance, training, knowledge transfer, knowledge base articles, oversight and direction for End User Services and the employee base ( ITSC , ITFS )
- Develops policies, procedures, programs, or scripts as required
- Provides administrative functions including the development and enforcement of procedural & technical documentation, IT policy recommendations, & security initiatives
- Advises IT Operation Team and the IT Support Center of performance issues and resolutions
- Provides reports as defined by business needs and the Risk and Compliance Organization
- Be available during non-scheduled hours either remotely or on-site as business needs or emergency requirements arise.
Education & Experience:
- Requires college degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting MDM Mobile Device Management solutions (e.g., MaaS 360, Workspace 1, Microsoft Intune – Preferred )
- 3+ years of hands-on experiencing supporting mobile devices (Android & iOS - Smartphones/Tablets)
- 3+ years of experience in Managing desktop management tools such as - Active Directory, Rescue ( LogMeIn/Goto, Samsung Smartswitch, Apple iCloud )
- Experienced in Corporate device and BYOD device and deployments as pertaining to HW technology fleet refreshes
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills, including OS updates and configuration.
- Solid knowledge of Mobile Carrier device plan as it pertains to Ricoh's implementation and assisting the TEM (Telecom Expense Management Team ) as required to ensure device and plan optimization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft's Intune Conditional Access policies, Microsoft products, Internet software and all Android and iOS Operating Systems.
- Strong written, oral and listening skills.
- Solid critical thinking skills.
- Adept at presenting to audiences ranging from technical staff to executive management
- Strong organizational skills and technical acumen
- Ability to work independently
- Technologist mindset with awareness of vendor roadmaps, group roadmaps, business challenges and an ability to translate these into a plan to develop services offered by team.
Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications. Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.