Cable Gold Inc. is proud to be a Canadian-owned and operated corporation in various fields, such as Telecommunications, Civil Construction, Electrical Engineering, Horizontal directional drilling, hydro vac excavation, and mining. We are passionate about our business, our customers, and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
· Determine the company's mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
· Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial planning, reporting and analysis, with advanced skills in strategic thinking, leadership, complex problem solving
- Understands financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal/teaming skills and the ability to work effectively with and influence senior executives and business leaders
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to business issues
- Experience working with remote teams
- Ability to navigate and work with various levels within the organization.
- Ability to mentor and coach a diverse team of finance professionals
- Experienced in financial systems (SAP, Anaplan)
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills
As part of the recruitment process, there will be a proctored (camera on) online examination related to this fieldwork.
Security and safety:
Criminal record check
· Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
· Fast passed environment.
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Attention to detail.
· Large caseload
· Large workload
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team Player
· Value and ethics
· Are you willing to travel?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $47.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person