The Software Developer at Meza Tronics Inc. will design, write, and test code for new systems and software to ensure efficiency. They create the foundations for operative systems and run diagnostic programs to certify effectiveness. They are employed in computer software, computer and video game development firms, information technology consulting firms, and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Surrey, BC
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance
The duties of the Software Developer at Meza Tronics Inc. will include but are not limited to:
- Design, write, read, test, and correct code for new software
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part
- Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive video games, Internet and mobile applications
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce, Internet and mobile applications
- Develop, implement, modify and maintain gameplay features that integrate effectively into existing software
- Write documentation for new and updated software.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science or related field is usually required.
- Progression to software engineer is possible with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person