Would you like to work for a company where you feel valued and are given the space to thrive in your role? Are you someone who takes pride in supporting clients in a timely, professional, and knowledgeable manner? Would you like to be a part of an organization that has a passion for helping people? If your answer is yes! to any of these questions, we may have a career opportunity for you!
Triple E Technology Solutions (Triple E) is locally owned and operated in Kentville, Nova Scotia. We strive to provide a full complement of services to meet our clients IT needs. Focusing on our core values - efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence, we take pride in supporting our clients. Our team is looking to welcome another member who takes pride in supporting customers and who has a passion for helping people.
If you join our team, your main responsibilities as a computer technician will be:
· provide excellent customer service
· install, maintain and secure computer hardware, networking hardware/software, operating system software, and software applications
· support and secure client's cloud services infrastructure
· ensure accurate and up to date information for customers of the newest technologies as well as other duties such as correspondence via email and telephone, troubleshooting, and other duties as required
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
We have Covid-19 Policies and Procedures in place to best protect both our clients and staff.
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person