Join our purpose driven, diverse and fun team! As a customer service representative, you are the face of the organization. Checkmark Marketing is a place where we care about our team and the success of our clients.
Checkmark Marketing is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for providing support to our customers by responding to customer inquiries, assisting with product and service orders, and general customer service duties.
If you are:
Outgoing - you are someone who is approachable and positive in social interactions
Empathetic - someone who is caring and passionate about their work
Customer oriented - you are passionate about providing top tier customer support
Kind - being kind to the customers is a main priority for you and your goals
Why work with us?
- The opportunity to join a growing and fast paced organization surrounded by a positive and passionate team
- Diverse opportunities for professional career growth
- A company that is committed to making a difference in our community
- You can depend on being recognized for high-achievement and acknowledgement for your success
- Competitive compensation options
High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision..
- Demonstrates high standards of personal hygiene and confidentiality.
- Must be located in the Toronto, ON area (no exceptions) or able to obtain valid work authorization within 1 year of employment.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5V 1V6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person