Customer Service Representative (Part-time) -* (*230000JM)
Move, Build, Grow your career!
As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
Our* Chilliwack, BC site is looking for a Part Time Customer Service Representative (CSR) *who'd like to be part of the excitement of our auction business.
This is regular hourly week with overtime surrounding our auctions including Weekends and Evenings. . This position will also be a relief for the reception during sales and backup when needed in between sales.
The Customer Service Representative will register bidders, answer inquiries, process payments and other sale related activities..
In this role you'll:
- Process Bidder Payments
- Provide Customers with Information regarding fee structures and methods of payment
- Provide step by step information on how to register On- Line as well as how to direct customers to our axillary platforms and services.
- Provide Additional Support for our Key Room
- Maintain Confidentiality of all Information
- Ensure that Superior Customer Service is delivered always to all customers
- File, Photocopy as required
- Comfortable with Word/Excel
- Provide Additional Administrative support as needed by different departments
- Answer the Phones / Customer Courtesy calls post sale
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here's what you bring:
- Previous work experience where you worked in-person with customers
- Experience using Computers, and able to learn to use New Technology and Software
- Excellent keyboarding skills for Data Entry
- A Commitment to providing Outstanding Customer Service
- Able to Work Well and Maintain a Positive Attitude in High-Pressure Situations
- Organized, Detail Oriented and able to Multi-task in a Fast-paced Environment
- A Friendly, Outgoing, Patient Personality
- You Thrive working as Part of a Team, Pitching in Wherever you’re Needed most • A High Degree of Personal Integrity
- A High Degree of Personal Integrity
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime.
Individual compensation packages are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including geographic location, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
Based on the national average, the anticipated base salary range for this role is $16.75 - $19.18 per hour.
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through our family of companies, we help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls, please.
If you require any accommodation, please send an email to: [email protected].
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our Career site, LinkedIn or connect with us today through Facebook or Twitter.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company’s selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; Marketplacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Chilliwack
Work Locations: Chilliwack 42275 Industrial Way Chilliwack V2R 0P4
Job: Customer Service
Job Posting: Sep 25, 2023, 5:05:38 PM
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.34-$19.18 per hour