Join a Montreal headquarter company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative People Insight Solutions because we believe that each experience matters.
Explorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. We strive to be the best we can for our people, our customers, and the community. Currently, we are looking to add a Fullstack Developer in our team.
- Proficient understanding of adaptive and responsive designs
- Node JS with Typescript
- Understanding database and SQL language
- Understanding REST APIs
- Good written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Passion for technology and problem solving
- Creative, self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps pipeline
- Powershell and YAML
- Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Ability to translate requirements and technical analysis into visual elements or back-end features
- Building secure and reusable code and libraries.
- Implementation of scalable Data Access Layers.
- Data migration, transformation and scripting
- Write technical design and partial architectures.
- Responsible of effective code review.
- Troubleshooting and product bug correction.
- Responsible for some feature demos.
- Estimation of features and tasks.
- Follow and participate to Explorance development standards and guidelines
- Troubleshooting production issues and bug correction.
- Only apply if you are a Montreal (or surroundings) resident that is interested in being part of a vibrant and highly engaged at-the-office culture.
At Explorance, we take inclusion to heart and live it each day. We put the ‘human’ first in everything we do and take pride in our authenticity and culture of inclusion. We therefore encourage persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. We make employment-related decisions without regard to any of these characteristics. And to ensure a safe workspace for all our employees, all employment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory background and reference check.
Founded in 2003, Explorance supports more than 20 million people in their individual journeys of purpose, growth, and impact. As the leading provider of Feedback Analytics Solutions, Explorance empowers organizations with actionable decision-making by measuring students’ and employees’ needs, expectations, skills, knowledge, and competencies. Explorance facilitates continuous improvement and accelerates the insight-to-action cycle leading to personal growth and organizational agility. Headquartered in Montreal with business units in Chicago, Chennai, Melbourne, Amman, and London. Explorance works with 25% of the Fortune 100 and 30% of the top Higher Education institutions, including 8 of the world’s top 10 business schools. The company has clients in more than 50 countries.