At Autoprise, we are looking for a results-driven salesperson to sell cars and value-adding services such as maintenance plans, warranties, etc., directly to customers. Responsibilities will include understanding the features and benefits of all motor vehicles that are available for purchase and being able to communicate this information effectively to customers and potential customers.
To be successful, you should be up-to-date with all the latest developments in the motor vehicle industry and have a passion for sales. You should be able to identify the needs of a customer, recognize their buying signals and close the deal without being aggressive.
Car Salesman Responsibilities:
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests, and matching them to the most appropriate car.
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all cars, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models.
- Taking customers on test drives and demonstrating vehicle features.
- Building a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Maintaining a customer database and communicating with them.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Maintaining reporting structures´and recording sales and inventory on our CRM software.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets.
- Assisting with the set up of showroom and promotional displays.
- Posting available vehicle inventory online and taking vehicle pictures
Car Salesman Requirements:
- A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be advantageous.
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- A passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us a text at 604-537-9307 and we will get back to you ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $750.00-$1,500.00 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC V3V 3J8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person