Valour Group is an integrated team of companies that operate, develop, and construct residential and commercial real estate.
We are a part of a collaborative group of real estate-based companies, known as One Real Estate Enterprise, with a diversity of offerings such as a real estate investment, developments, construction, property management, vacation rentals, and a nationwide real estate TV show.
Reporting to the Site Super Intendant the General Labourer carries out a broad range of tasks in relation to the daily operation of the work site.
- Clean up worksites from hazardous material and preparation of job sites.
- Loading and delivering materials.
- Safely Operating a variety of power tools and machines, such as: laser levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and Bobcat loader when needed.
- Assisting Site Supervisor to set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, hoarding and other temporary structures.
- Miscellaneous duties such as clean up on job site, transport shop tools and equipment, install hm/wood doors & frames, door hardware, wall framing, blocking, concrete forming.
- Experience with painting, framing and drywall an asset.
- Adhere to company Health and Safety Policy.
- Must have good physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance.
- Able to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Able to work independently under little supervision and work well with others.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints is an asset.
- The ability to understand and communicate information is essential.
- Capable of working at heights and/or adverse conditions.
- Job requires ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction project in a safe and productive manner under little supervision.
- Job requires ability to work with tools, lumber, and materials.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs. for 50 feet is required.
- Commitment to continual learning, teamwork and providing excellent customer service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation for local projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a work environment that cares about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. At One Real Estate Enterprise, you will have the ability to make a difference and have a lasting impact. We are committed to continuous learning and professional development with excellent opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Join a dynamic, collaborative, high performing team of professionals.
- Work in a modern, spacious office, with impressive amenities.
- Excel with opportunities professional development and career advancement.
- Participate in frequent employee engagement events.
- Receive a competitive salary and health benefits plan.
One Real Estate Enterprise welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wiarton, ON N0H 2T0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- We have 2 locations that we are hiring for:
- Boulter Estates in Wiarton: 501365 Grey Road 1
- Bluepoint Lookout in Plympton-Wyoming:7604 Thomas St
Please indicate which location you are interested in.
Work Location: In person