ABOUT EUROLINE WINDOWS
EuroLine Windows Inc., a private Canadian company, is an innovative designer and manufacturer of custom-made, high-end, high-performance windows and doors for private residences and commercial buildings.
Reporting to our Shipping Supervisor, the Driver will work with our Shipping Team to help delivery products from our warehouse to client sites in a safe and timely manner.
The position is Monday to Friday 6:30am to 3pm with the opportunity for overtime and weekend work (when available).
- Attention to detail and good hand eye coordination is key
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good Attendance is critical
- Strong team working skills
- Reliable and honest
- Good communication skills
- Working in the shop between loads
- Able to help build crates
- Steel toe safety boots are Required
- Class 3 with Air required. 5 ton and 10-ton straight trucks
- Should be physical fit and able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Experience driving in extreme winter conditions or mountain passages considered an asset
- Able to drive standard
- Able to travel to the USA is a bonus
- Able to provide a clean drivers abstract
- Able to think outside the box when approaching unusual areas for deliveries
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
EuroLine ensure all staff safety by abiding by all health and safety guidelines related to COVID19. We provide all staff access to Mask and hand sanitizer as needed.
- Must be able to drive both Standard and Automatic
- Must be able to lift and carry over 70lbs all day
- Class 3 Licence (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Delta, BC V4G 1N2