Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Experience Hyundai is seeking a Parts Manager to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our suppliers
- Overseeing inventory, ordering and receiving
- Managing staff to ensure a successful and efficient team
- Managing financials in accordance to your department
- Working cohesively with other dealership departments
- Technical knowledge and experience in the parts and accessories industries.
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of parts and accessories, the supply chain and logistics of operating a trade distribution system.
- Ability to organize clerical work, administration, control systems and financial resources.
- Knowledge of vehicle legislation, automotive industry and trade practices.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong numeracy, written and oral communication skills.
Wage range: $55,000-80,000 per year
Why Steele Auto:
- Full benefits package
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume with a cover letter so we can learn more about you.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company. culture and opportunities please visit www.steeleauto.com