Aarcomm Systems is an electronics design and manufacturing company focused on providing next generation radio remote controls for mobile construction and utility equipment. We are a fast-growing technology company looking for exceptionally motivated people who love to see the impact of their work and how it directly contributes to the growth and success of the company.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales & marketing team. As an SDR, you will play a crucial role in driving lead generation and pipeline growth for our sales team. Your primary responsibility will be to prospect and qualify potential customers through various marketing channels and outreach efforts. You will collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify and nurture leads, contributing to the overall success of our company's revenue goals.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for finding, researching, and surveying companies within segments in Aarcomm’s target vertical markets. The SDR will work with the Inside Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to maintain a detailed database of contacts, a sales opportunity funnel, and provide valuable feedback to Aarcomm’s Marketing, Production and Product Development departments.
This role primarily focuses on generating new outbound leads and opportunities within Aarcomm’s target industries.
- Generate outbound leads and opportunities through various methods of research (Association directories, trade magazines, social media platforms, search engines…).
- Qualify leads and conduct initial discovery calls to understand their needs and determine their fit for our solutions.
- Data entry of new information and update existing information in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings to provide insights and feedback on lead quality and conversion rates
- Provide feedback to Marketing on communication strategy, tactics, and tools
- Networking with customers, partners, industry associations, and prospects to increase Aarcomm followers on different social media platforms.
- Help organize & attend industry trade shows across North America
- Continually increase knowledge of Aarcomm products and presentations
- Other Related Duties
What you bring:
- A willingness to learn new skills and develop professionally.
- Growth mindset
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment.
- A passion for marketing, sales, and customer service
- Team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Interest in learning about, and contributing to, a small company (start-up) success story.
- A proactive, enthusiastic drive for results
- Interest in transitioning to an Account Executive, or marketing position, or even managing our sales team in a couple of years.
What is required:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and social media
- Excellent research skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, various social media platforms, and CRM software
Nice to have:
- Experience or interest in mobile construction equipment, hydraulic components or electrical engineering technology is an asset
- Previous sales or marketing experience, particularly in B2B role, is an asset
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Prior experience as a sales or marketing development rep
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person