Req ID: 250123
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Playwright Testing Engineering Specialist to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Designing test automation suites to support healthcare administration systems.
- Participating in testing strategy for system conversion activities
- Working and collaborating on emerging technologies to solve legacy test challenges.
Implementing test infrastructure that can deliver business values immediately but also grow interactively.
- 3+ years of experience with Playwright web application test automation framework
- 5+years’ experience in commercial software development using object-oriented design methodology.
- 5+ years’ experience with RDBMS, RESTAPI and related tools such as SQL, RestAssured, and Postman
- Knowledge/Experience on Cloud (Azure) is added value
- Proven technical experience as an automation engineer/software engineer working across a diverse range of applications at multiple layers of the technology stack
Minimum BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Work with your agile delivery team, BU lead and QA team members to understand domain and accelerate their test automation strategy to enable delivery velocity.
- Strong contributor with a collaborative work style, and you enjoy designing and implementing efficient and effective test strategies
- Experience in testing distributed applications at multiple layers of the technology stack using a variety of automation frameworks.
- A proven knowledge of CI/CD principles using Jenkins and Git and can make recommendations on how to best include test automation into pipelines
- Work in a team of SDET’s focused on automation standard processes and building reusable artifacts.
- Bring a learning approach to your work and are eager to master and adopt new technologies
Thrive in an Agile environment and believe in the value of t-shaped squad members.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.