Park Derochie Inc. is seeking a professional, highly motivated Reception & Accounts Payable Administrator for our Edmonton office location. This permanent, full-time position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Compensation is competitive based on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
This is not an entry-level position, the successful candidate must have experience working in a busy industrial office and will be mature, friendly, and reliable; taking pride in their “Best in Class” standard for high quality work.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet and assist visitors as they enter office
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls
- Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of personnel
- Respond to emails and office correspondence
- Perform data entry and filing activities
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Post outgoing mail
- Update visitor records
- Keep reception area and lobby clean and tidy at all times
- Report maintenance and housekeeping issues
- Manage office supply inventory
- Liaise with departments and provide administrative support, as required
- Making coffee & keeping coffee room tidy – wiping countertops, loading & starting dishwasher, unloading dishwasher, wiping out microwave & ensuring fridge stays clean
- Data entry functions in the corporation’s databases as required
- Accounts payable support and vendor invoice entry
- Provide administrative support to the Time & Billing and Accounting groups as required
- Preform additional assignments as required by the needs of the Corporation or as directed by Supervisor
- Must have a professional image and superior customer service skills.
- Must be dependable and accountable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and Skype for Business phone system.
- Database, Purchase Order and Vendor Invoice experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with general knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Own transportation (no nearby public transportation)
A position with Park Derochie represents a significant opportunity to establish a solid career with a large, well established, and growing company. If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and are seeking opportunities for professional advancement, we invite you to join our team, and enjoy the added benefits of an on-site gym and cafeteria.
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined.
Please note that this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with valid, open work permits only. Click here to apply with your cover letter and resume. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Work Location: In person