Weins Auto Group is looking for an Automotive Financial Services Manager at Barrie Subaru. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a fast-paced team-based environment. This position is an integral role at Weins Auto Group and is the front-line service representative who is responsible for providing our customers with an expectational experience while ensuring their service needs are being met.
We value our employees and believe in our staff, work-life balance and career progression from within. We are an employee-centric workplace with a focus on the whole person.
Join us; we are transforming the auto industry.
See how Weins Auto Group is a great place to work, to learn and grow your career:
- We offer a competitive compensation plan and a top-notch benefits plan
- We are with you and value your loyalty by investing in your future with generous group RRSP options and matching program
- We know everyone needs a long weekend from time to time. We try our best to make that happen for our retail associates.
- We are lifelong learners and want to support our associates who endeavour to continue their education through our Educational Reimbursement Program
- We have a generous Vehicle Purchase Program along with a Parts & Service Discount
- We invest in your career with development and training opportunities.
- We know employees need support from time-to-time. Our Employee Assistance Program is accessible to all associates.
- We want more associates just like you and we offer an Employee Referral Program to thank our associates for a great referral
- We celebrate personal and professional milestones and team events
- We want to promote healthy lifestyle, and offer a generous fitness discounts & more
Apply to this position if you:
- Strive for Excellence in Customer Service. You’ll deliver an exceptional customer experience on all transactions. You’ll establish and build strong relationships with all clients by focusing on recognizing their needs and finding financing to enhance their ownership experience. You’ll also be building and maintaining positive relationships with financial institutions to service our customers. You’ll ensure that all customers and potential customers are treated with respect and with service at the forefront of all interactions.
- Are Driven to Achieve Sales Targets. You’ll successfully present and sell aftermarket warranties to enhance the ownership experience of customers. You’ll participate as a valued member of the Sales Team by training and liaising with Sales Consultants/Managers on finance and leasing options and other Business Office. You’ll Learn and maintain product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs and assist in the planning of sales and growth targets.
- Are Organized and Detail-Oriented. You’ll Conduct all sales in strict compliance with all OMVIC regulations, Provincial and Federal laws. You’ll coordinate all daily deliveries of sold units with Sales and Service staff and with customers. You’ll prepare all documentation for final delivery, ensuring that all related administrative processes are handled with accuracy, in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures
You’ll also need to have/be:
- Proficient with MS Suites
- Dealer related systems (such as PBS) experience is an asset
- Valid OMVIC license
- Valid G Driver’s license
Don’t have this exact experience but feel like you have what it takes?
Tell us your story. We also consider potential when hiring employees. Let us know in your cover letter what makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
Weins Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.