Livelinx is looking for commission-based sales representatives to join our team, The right candidate will be a hunter with experience in sales, a high level of energy and creativity mixed with a passion for building relationships with new customers.
What you'll be selling?
Unified Communications, Managed Network Solutions and Network Security Solutions
- Generate new business leads and sell via multiple channels, including email, social media platforms, video calls and phone
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales efforts with core support teams
- Inform potential clients of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with Livelinx
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and recommend the appropriate products and services
- Prepare correspondences with clients and follow up leads
- Provide customer support with the objective of maximizing customer satisfaction
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum one-year successful sales experience
- Motivated professional with solid initiative and a passion for developing relationships
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Positive, proactive and goal oriented
- Creative problem solver who loves winning and thriving
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills including sound methods of follow up
- Excellent written and oral English language skills.
Formerly known as THM Group, Livelinx has been a trusted provider in the on-hold message industry for over 26 years. Over the past ten years, we’ve provided our IP voice solution NEWT along with a complete managed IT service, with a strong focus on business continuity, network monitoring and security. Livelinx is your go-to source for professionally managed IT services and support. We deliver cost-effective solutions for business security and encryption needs, as well as protection against ransomware and other cyber threats .
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining the Livelinx team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON L4N 3E7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Barrie, ON L4N 3E7
Application deadline: 2023-09-30
Expected start date: 2023-10-09