The Customer Care Representative (CCR) and Associate Customer Care Representative (ACCR) roles provide critical first line of contact for all customer inquiries, and retrieve and enter customer information into a database. As a CCR or ACCR, you will provide customer service support to Ontario producers who use Agricorp’s business risk management programs.
In these roles you will:
- Provide front-line contact for customers by handling inbound customer inquiries via multiple communication channels (calls, email, online, fax, mail)
- Respond to a variety of program queries using specific criteria and details
- Retrieve detailed information from customers and other sources and redirect customer queries to appropriate internal contacts
- Provide data entry for specific customer program-related information, such as financial statements, tax documents, and farm acreage and yield reports, in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform general administrative tasks related to customer mailings, file management, faxing, scanning, etc.
Customer Care Representatives will also:
- Provide peer coaching and support to less experienced Customer Care Services staff
- Develop product training materials and facilitate training sessions for Customer Care Services staff
- Assist in reviewing and updating departmental standard operating procedures and workflow processes
- Act as a product liaison and communicate with other departments to address business needs
Job status: Permanent position.
Work status: Full time in-office, remote and hybrid work arrangements are available
Salary Range: $40,251 - $51,305
Location: Must live in Ontario to perform this role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field, such as business or agriculture, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer care, contact centre or customer service environment
- Quality focused and strong attention to detail
- Strong math skills and proficiency in data entry and computer applications
- Knowledge of insurance programs, such as insurance claims and underwriting, financial statements, tax filing and accounts receivables, an asset
- Understanding of the agricultural industry and government business risk management programs an asset
- French language skills an asset
CCR/ACCR jobs will be offered based on appropriate levels of skills and experience.
- Client focus – Provides service excellence to internal and external clients
- Teamwork and collaboration – Works cooperatively within diverse teams, work groups and across the organization to achieve group organizational objectives
- Achieving quality results – Focuses efforts on managing one’s self to achieve high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards and measures, while managing risk
- Program knowledge – Knows and understands the programs and services provided by Agricorp
- Initiative – Identifies and deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Planning and organizing – Develops, implements, evaluates and adjusts plans to reach goals while ensuring the optimal use of resources
Agricorp, an agency of the government of Ontario.
Agricorp delivers government programs. These programs help protect the livelihood of over 47,000 Ontario farmers against the many risks farm businesses face every day. Our employees are skilled professionals who respond when industry and government need us, manage public funds with great care and integrity, and deliver a quality customer experience.
Agricorp helps grow Ontario agriculture. We underwrite $7 billion in risk each year. The agency was established in 1997, and in our first 25 years we made $7.5 billion in payments to farmers when they needed it most.
To apply for this position, please go to www.agricorp.com and select Careers. Click on Current Opportunities.
Please submit your application for this position by December 1, 2023 .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.