UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
2022 Top Choice Award Winner!
Community Votes Calgary 2020 Platinum Award Winner for Best Massages in Calgary
Community Votes Calgary 2021 Silver Award Winner for Best Massages in Calgary
Euphoria Wellness Centre is a professional clinic offering massage therapy and acupuncture, located in Coventry Hills.
We believe wellness can only be achieved by optimizing our clients' physical, mental and emotional health. Our multiple award winning team of therapists, practitioners, and guest services representatives work together to give our clients quality, one-on-one care so they can get back to living their best lives.
When you choose to work at Euphoria Wellness Centre, you're choosing a fun, fast-growing company that treats its employees with dignity and respect and believes in a set of core values that places our clients and staff first, and presents great opportunities for your personal and professional development.
Who We're Looking For:
Do you have a passion for massage therapy and helping people? Is massage therapy more than just a career, but a genuine part of who you are? Do you want to be a part of making a difference in someone's life? Then come and be a part of our therapeutic focused clinic.
We are looking for Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) to join our award-winning team. Our therapists provide a range of services, from relaxation, therapeutic and deep-tissue, to cupping and pre-natal and TMJD.
You'll get the benefit of a flexible schedule, all of the tools you need to do your job (excluding massage oil), a great administrative team to handle client bookings and billings, staff pricing on treatments, a fun working environment, as well as financial assistance for off-site learning.
If you're looking to grow your career at a company that genuinely cares about your development, look no further than Euphoria Wellness Centre. We look forward to meeting you!
- Graduation Diploma and/or Certificate (2200 hours)
- Valid registration and insurance
- Excellent Customer Service and Quality Care to all clients
- New graduates welcome
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Financial assistance for off-site learning
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- A fun environment that is focused on client care and being the best
- On site laundry and guest services
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Great opportunity to build clientele from our existing database or with new clients
- 24/7 Online Booking System that notifies and reminds clients of their appointments and keeps you informed of bookings and changes as they happen
- 15 minute breaks between clients
- Flexible schedule choices
- Credit Card and Debit Transaction services
- Great Team Environment that is honest and transparent
- Everything provided except for massage oil
- Experienced Receptionists that manage appointments and payments so you can focus on what you do best
- All marketing via social media, print, website, etc.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to meet you! Please apply via email.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $62.00-$67.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Common and high touch surfaces are sanitized regularly
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3K6B8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- massage therapy: 1 year (preferred)
- Massage Therapist Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person