Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Every day, the people of TSYS (A Global Payments’ Company) improve lives and businesses around the globe through our payment processing capabilities and Customer Service. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, prepaid, and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments®, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honour and important responsibility for those who accept the challenge.
If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere – and for yourself – TSYS may be the right place for you!
Why Us? What We Offer
- Full-time, permanent employment with a predictable and stable schedule
- Work from Home position – we supply the equipment!
- Opportunities for over-time
- Shift premiums available
- Competitive benefits that include extended health care, dental, and vision care
- Retirement Savings Plan (employer match up to 5%)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training (during daytime hours only)
- Employee Assistance Program available for your use as early as your first day on the job
What Role Will You Play?
As a Customer Service Representative, you would:
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization's service standards.
- Receive and/or place telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
- Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable
Who You Are:
- People and Customer Oriented : You are not only great at talking on the phone, but you are friendly, personable, and a natural-born problem solver
- A Team Player : You’re ready to join a tight-knit team that works closely with one another to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
- Organized: You can calmly and positively handle conversations with real people, all while multitasking efficiently
- Education: You have a minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent) or higher
- Ready for a New Challenge: No relevant experience is required for the role, we offer comprehensive training to build on your current skills to help you excel in this role.
Do you think you’ve found your calling? Apply to this posting today!
TSYS and Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.