IDN Canada is a leader in the commercial door, frame, and architectural hardware industry and is currently seeking an individual to join our team as Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative at our Dartmouth location.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist customers on the phone and at the front sales counter
- Enter transactions into computer systems
- Execute daily branch functions for productions and warehouse. This includes but is not limited to the following: loading/unloading transport, arranging deliveries, customer pickups, picking orders, putting away stock, cleaning, etc.
- Gain a strong working knowledge of the company’s product offering
- Support and work with all other branch personnel
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with computers
- Friendly attitude
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working in a cohesive team environment
- Internal drive for success and professional growth
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks daily
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is preferred
IDN-Canada offers a competitive salary and benefit package, monthly & yearly bonus opportunities, commissions, and a RSP program.
Full-time position. Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Due to the nature of our business and products carried, candidates must be bondable with no criminal record.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS B3B 1E5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Please advise expected salary range for this position.
Work Location: In person