Who we are:
LDA Technologies is a leading provider of high-end FPGA-oriented solutions optimized for ultra-low latency operation. Our cutting-edge technology is targeted for data processing acceleration, high-performance computing, low-latency networking, and high-frequency trading. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in FPGA design and are seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
You will get an opportunity to enter the ever-expanding FinTech industry and work with state-of-the-art ultra-low latency products.
As a Network Engineer at LDA Technologies, you will play a critical role in ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our networking products. You will work with a range of network technologies and provide support to our customers while also contributing to internal test lab automation and offering valuable guidance in product design. This is a hybrid role in our Mississauga office.
What you will do:
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot network switches from Cisco, Arista and others, to ensure optimal network performance.
- Implement and manage authentication protocols and methods to enhance network security and access control.
- Work with white box switching solutions to provide flexible and cost-effective network infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts to streamline network configuration, monitoring, and management tasks.
- Provide technical support to customers, helping them resolve network-related issues and providing guidance on network configuration.
- Contribute to the automation of network testing in our internal lab environment to ensure product quality and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware and software engineers, to provide network engineering expertise during product design and development.
- Leverage your CCNA certification to ensure network best practices are followed and to troubleshoot complex network issues.
What you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer.
- CCNA certification is required; additional certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency in configuring and managing switches from Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, and other vendors.
- Strong understanding of authentication protocols and network security.
- Experience with white box switching is advantageous.
- Automation and scripting skills (e.g., Python).
- Bachelor's degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4W 4J8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Network engineering: 3 years (preferred)
- Scripting: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mississauga, ON L4W 4J8