Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Trusted Destination for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Steele Mazda St. John's is seeking a Pre-Owned Sales Representative to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vehicle (new and used) presentations to clients (in person and/or video)
- Plan and organize accordingly to meet sales targets
- Accurately and Informatively present clients with lease / purchase options
- Schedule appointments for test drives, deliveries and ensure preparedness of the vehicle and documents
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Minimum 3 years' sales experience
- Enthusiastic personality, neat and professional in appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous client service experience
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both in-person and online
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
Compensation will be based on a candidate's demonstrated knowledge, skills, abilities, and relevant experience.
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com