Sinclair Supply Ltd., a leader in the wholesale distribution of HVACR products, has been proudly serving our employees, industry, and customers since 1946. Come join our team of likeminded individuals, and experience an outstanding company culture filled with growth-oriented opportunities.
Why You’ll Love Us
Outstanding company culture. We run on the values of good old-fashioned respect, kindness, humility and helping out your neighbour. We leave our egos at the door clients and celebrate one another.
Work life balance. Work that stays in the workplace, to ensure you can relax at home.
Future Planning. Company matching RRSP’s so you don’t have to work forever.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous vacation allowance with additional paid sick days so you can use your vacation time for, you know, vacation.
Investment in your growth and development. Our growth as human beings should never end and no matter what people say, it’s never too late to learn a new skill! We will support your journey to grow.
Health and Wellness. All the standard benefits you are used to, plus access to free counselling for employees and family. With experts in areas like family support, life balance, career, and nutrition we’ve got you covered because we could all use a little help from time to time.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is great with people and strives to demonstrate the best customer service. We are offering a full training opportunity to learn about the world of HVACR and become an expert in our products. As a main point of contact in our Kelowna Branch, you will work to:
- Assist customers with their purchases in-store and over phone or email
- Relay delivery dates, inventory, and promotions between vendors and customers
- Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of products
- Enter, pick and pack sales orders generated at the counter
- Provide exceptional assistance to in-store customers
- Maintain and clean the counter area including any merchandising displays
- Monitor internal stock and inform purchasing team about potential low inventory levels
- Follow up on backorders with vendors and provide customer with accurate delivery dates
- Process returns to customers both on account and through cash sales
- Respond to afterhours emergency calls according to schedule
- Participate in an annual inventory count
- High School Diploma, HVACR, or trade experience
- Knowledge of products sold in HVACR industry; preference given to those with in-depth knowledge of hydronics
- Minimum 2 years of experience with customer service or counter sales in a wholesale/distribution environment
- Outstanding history of building and fostering strong relationships with customers, vendors and teammates
- Comprehensive product knowledge and willingness to continually learn about new product offerings
- Ability to learn and operate order processing software (Eclipse)
Skills and experience
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of HVAC industry and parts considered an asset
- Employee assistance program