IAA Holdings, LLC, a leading provider of loss recovery services to the insurance industry in Canada has an opening for a Customer Service Representative III at our facility in Mississauga, ON, CAN
IAA is Canada's leading live and live-online salvage vehicle auction company with auction facilities across British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada. IAA's national service offering allows sellers to standardize processes across the country and provides buyers with Canada's most extensive selection of salvage vehicles. IAA has nearly 7,000 talented employees and more than 200 facilities throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collectively with Impact and insurance client to get vehicles released for sale
- Identify relevant documents required to release and sell vehicles at the auction
- Retrieve relevant documents from insurance client’s claims system
- Review and manage inventory problem files and assist client with resolving the issues
- Communicate directly with Insurance Adjusters when needed to resolve sale releasing issues
- Must be assertive and proactive in handling of files to reduce Cycle time for insurance clients and achieve targets
- Liaise with insureds and financial institutions on vehicles with active liens
- Duties will also include assisting Call Centre with releasing vehicles from storage facilities
- Accurately input detailed information onto call logs and/or files
- Review performance and KPIs with client and identify improvement opportunities for reducing cycle time and costs
- Attend weekly meetings or group sessions as required by insurance client
- Prepare various reports weekly or monthly as needed
- Complete timely follow up calls to meet deadlines
- Required to work off-site at insurance client’s facilities
Education & Experience:
- University Degree or minimum post-secondary education
- 3 to 5 years’ of related experience in auto claims industry
- Good understanding of the claims process
- Experience as an Insurance Adjuster
- The tenacity and drive to work a problem interaction through to successful resolution
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and professional manner
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 18 years of age or older
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Company Matching
- An Opportunity for Career Growth
- A Team Oriented and Engaging Environment
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, RRSP Employer Matching Contributions, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, Employee Stock Purchasing Options.
IAA Holdings, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. IAA is a drug-free workplace.
***Please note that any employment offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of a background check.