Front End Developer
Altea Healthcare improves outcomes for Chronic Care patients who are dependent on multiple daily medications. Our proprietary and vertically integrated technology solutions enable providers to enhance medication adherence through improved access (virtual care and MTM), owned physician network, information sharing, data analytics, and customizable insights.
We are looking for a senior Azure front end UI developer. This person will play a key role on the core development team that is working on building our next generation suite of products. As a member of our core development team, this person will contribute significantly to designing and implementing various product features using agile methodologies. In addition to bringing their experience, this role will also require learning and implement solutions using other technologies on an as needed basis.
- Brainstorm with your team to conceptualize and build new features.
- Experience with the Azure-based and help us to leverage cloud technologies to ensure we can scale in line with customer adoption.
- Partner with business analysts, security, product managers and other developers in order to fully understand product requirements and implement solutions which meet these requirements.
- Mentor, coach and share knowledge with other team members throughout the technology organization.
- Provide technical leadership including design, coding, code review, practices and skills development.
- You are a motivated, enthusiastic person looking for a rewarding position with a great innovative startup and want to achieve big things with us.
- You thrive in a team environment but can also work independently.
- You are passionate about using your technical knowledge and skills to solve real business problems and are motivated by understanding the value that your work adds.
- A self-starter that can manage their own workload and an ever-growing task list.
- A team player and leader.
- Problem solving of potential roadblocks which could potentially impact patient care, strategic, and technical goals of the business.
- You are passionate about creating innovating and exciting new technology and want to provide end users with the best possible experience.
- Have experience with Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) including system requirements, design, development, testing, maintenance and enhancement across a variety of technologies.
Skills Recent 3-5 years’ experience with React JS, Typescript, CSS, HTML5
- CSS, HTML5
Job Types: Full-time