The CORE eCRM Project is focused on developing and implementing an electronic case management system (eCRM) and portal with online complaint form to support the CORE’s operations and attainment of its business goals, and to ensure the integrity of the CORE’s Human Rights Responsibility Mechanism (HRRM) business processes (i.e. to ensure that all relevant steps are completed and protected information saved appropriately)
1. Converts business requirements into functional / technical requirements for implementation. The Technical Architect also creates level of effort estimates and coaches existing technical resources on Dynamics CRM and portal implementation activities.
2. Performs the fit-gap analysis against the baseline system and the business requirements.
3. Coaching team members (developers and CRM designers) and support business analysts in prototyping and JAD Sessions as well as validating feasibility of business requirements. The resource will also be an active contributor to the implementation and configuration of the MS Dynamics CRM solutions.
4. Analyses of functional requirements leading to the execution of the design, development and implementation of changes to the application.
5. Develops technical specifications for systems development, portal design, system design, and in conjunction with the Solution Designer will plan deployment and implementation.
6. Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration and programs based on approved requirements working both independently and within a team.
7. Create and modify configuration and code for software as per technical specifications.
8. Produce reports, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for applications. Analyze and recommend alternatives and options for solutions.
9. Analyze code, entities and objects to determine functional fit.
10. Execute tasks related to the implementation of application and database design and fixes, coding and technical documentation.
11. Works in an Agile methodology using an iterative approach to software development and implementation.
1. 10 years of Technology Architect experience
2. Experience developing strategies and implementation roadmaps for at least three (3) departmental or organizational initiatives
3. Minimum three (3) years’ experience developing architecture and design solutions using Microsoft Dynamics Power Pages
4. Experience with government architecting at least one (1) Cloud Platform compliant with the Protected B/Medium Integrity and Medium availability rating as per ITSG-33 standards.
5. Minimum of one (1) year experience migrating on-premise Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online SAAS cloud, including Information Management and data migration planning activities
6. Minimum of one (1) year experience architecting and implementing a public facing MS Dynamics Power Portal that includes the following: secure login, development using .NET, Power Pages, Liquid template language, Power Platform Security Architecture (Roles, Teams, Business Units)
7. Experience architecting or designing complex integrated CRM (Client Relationship Management) system projects.
8. Developing and maintaining: Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Data Architecture, Technology Architecture, Security architecture
9. Experience designing solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a government Cloud environment
10. Any Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From $650.00 per day
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you possess an active Secret clearance (not just a background check) issued to you by the Federal Canadian Government?
- MS Power Pages: 2 years (preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote