Since 2005, Access Cash General Partnership, operating as part of Perativ, has been a market leader in ATM services and technology. We are helping our customers, materially reduce their ATM management cost, improve their customer experience and make their operations more productive. Operating ATMs for banks (such as BMO and RBC), major retailers (such as Walmart Canada), and a multitude of other businesses, under brand names: Ezee ATM and Access Cash, the organization provides services to more than 10,000 ATMs across Canada.
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Sales Representative in the Alberta marketplace. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the right candidate is strategic, analytical and a hands-on hunter with a desire to exceed expectations and work in a fast paced, results orientated and upbeat environment. Working with prospects to align our solutions to their business priorities and maintaining long term positive business relationships with existing customers are both critical to the candidate’s success. In addition to making phone calls, presentations and in person visits the successful candidates will work with internal resources such as marketing, operations and service to ensure we deliver a best in class customer experience.
Effectively manage the territory to meet and exceed sales quotas, including new site acquisitions existing contract renewals and renegotiation of non-profitable contracts.
- Address existing customer concerns and escalations to maintain positive long-term relationships and engage appropriate internal resources, when necessary.
- Cold calling through telephone, email and in-person visits to build and grow a sales funnel sufficient to meet and exceed quota expectations.
- Utilize CRM to manage the sales funnel, track opportunity progress, provide forecasted equipment requirements and track relevant prospect information such as contact information, date of current contract expiration and email addresses that may be leveraged by marketing to support sales efforts.
- Support sales efforts by actively seeking participation in trade-shows, key market associations and other industry activities; working with marketing and management to secure approvals, budget and resources required.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as contract execution, expense preparation, management reporting and forecasting.
- Communicate effectively with teammates, team leaders, sales administrators, and management to address challenges.
- Attend trainings and actively participate in various meetings and company functions, as required.
- From time to time, complete other duties, as assigned by management.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma, preferably business or marketing related.
- OR 5 years of relevant outside sales experience where responsible for own territory and directly developing sales through own efforts may be considered in lieu of education.
- Previous Sales Training – Territory Management, Time Management, Consultative Selling, Effective Negotiating etc.
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, & KEY COMPETENCIES
3+ Years direct sales experience.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Excellent communication, leadership, negotiation, and planning skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle to travel within assigned territory.
- Available to travel within the assigned at least 50% of the time.
- Willingness and ability to travel to our regional offices in Canada, as needed.
- Ability to delegate key responsibilities and accountabilities to appropriate team members.
Competitive salary, with combination of base pay and commissions.
- Company credit card and cell phone for business use.
- Vehicle mileage allowance.
- A full and comprehensive health benefits plan (after the initial 3 months), with a health spending account paid in full by the company.
- An employee assistance program.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving Financial Services Provider organization.
You can learn more about our company by visiting our websites: www.access-cash.com and www.perativ.com.
To apply, please respond to this ad, answering a few short application questions and include your resume.
Perativ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.