Want to advance in your career and earn more?
Join a stable organization that will invest in your future, helping you advance and increase your value!
KP Building Products, a member of the Kaycan Group of companies is seeking Warehouse Associates to join the team at our Milton facility on the Night shift.
Straight Days - 7:00am- 3:00pm(Monday to Friday)
Straight Afternoons - 3:00pm-11:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary starting at: $20.96/h (salary increase after 6 months)
- Health and Dental benefits (after 3 months)
- Group RRSP
- In-house training
- Opportunity for growth
- Loading and unloading material
- Order Picking
- Inventory cycle counts
- Customer service
- Other warehouse duties as required
- Driving a Towmotor
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and energetic
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience driving a Towmotor – strong asset
- Forklift experience would be an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who fit the requirements of the role will be contacted.
KP Products is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Products will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
HERE WE GROW AGAIN
On July 29, 2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada. We are excited to add new complimentary products to our broad offering of exterior building solutions.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.96 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Forklift: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person