MicroSurvey Software builds verticalized product lines for the Surveying and Public Safety markets. We’re looking for a Customer Renewal Representative to join our CAN/US surveying sales team.
The Customer Renewal Representative is responsible for a specific territory and drives sales revenue through software maintenance contract renewals. You will ensure that all customers see the value in renewing their annual maintenance contract and that these contracts are renewed on time. The job requires a combination of telephone selling, value proposition transfer to the customer, organization skills, high output and drive and a high level of customer service.
Candidates can work out of our Kelowna main office in British Columbia or remotely anywhere in North America (with approval).
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and grow software revenue with existing customers.
- Accountable for ensuring timely renewals
- Achieve quarterly assigned sales quotas
- Follow-up with quoted customers until the renewals are closed
- Create strong relationships with the inside sales and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities and leads for the inside sales team
- Interface with Management, Technical Support, and Product Marketing teams to report customer and market feedback and ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
- Track cancellations and reasons for cancellations
- Work independently and manage your sales pipeline from creation to close
- Maintain accurate forecasts and activities in our CRM (ACT)
- Send a monthly and quarterly business update report to the Sales Manager
Characteristics and Skills
- Very high level of customer focus.
- Results-oriented and a strong desire to win. Able to always maintain an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Not afraid of the phone and making calls.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. High English proficiency is a must.
- Technically proficient and interested in technology and software.
- Relevant computer knowledge of standard business solutions like Microsoft Office, ACT CRM, Salesforce CRM and similar products.
- Able to learn new systems quickly.
- Experience working in a fast-paced inside sales/customer service environment; must have the ability to handle a high volume of e-mail communication and outbound calls.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and have good time management skills.
- Able to track information accurately and strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary school education (Diploma or Degree)
- Two years of sales or telesales experience, selling products or services in a business-to-business environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with software sales experience.
MicroSurvey Software offers a competitive salary and benefits package. MicroSurvey’s headquarters is in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in Kelowna, BC, Canada. We offer flexible work arrangements, including working in our office or remotely from home. MicroSurvey is also part of the Hexagon group of companies.
MicroSurvey Software is part of Hexagon.
Follow us on:
MicroSurvey is always on the lookout for qualified people looking for a unique and satisfying work environment. If you are interested in joining our company, please email [email protected]
with your cover letter and resume. Please add "Customer Renewal Representative" to the email subject line.