Chaparral Registry & Insurance is a prominent company based in West Lethbridge that specializes in providing a comprehensive range of registry and insurance services to individuals and businesses. With a reputation for excellence and a commitment to exceptional customer service, Chaparral Registry & Insurance is looking for another great assest to join our team. The work week will be Tuesday - Saturday, 33 - 37 hours per week.
As a registry service provider, Chaparral offers a wide array of services related to motor vehicles, drivers, and licensing. Whether clients need assistance with vehicle registrations, driver's licenses, identification cards, or any other licensing requirements, our knowledgeable team is ready to assist. We understand the intricacies of the registration process and stay up-to-date with the latest regulations and changes to ensure a smooth and efficient experience for our clients.
At Chaparral Registry & Insurance, we pride ourselves on delivering personalized, attentive service to each and every client. Our team of friendly professionals is dedicated to understanding clients unique requirements and providing customized solutions that meet clients expectations. With a focus on transparency, integrity, and professionalism, we strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust and reliability.
As a Registry Agent, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and facilitating a variety of transactions related to motor vehicles, driver's licenses, vital statistics, and other registry services. You will serve as a liaison between the public and government agencies, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency in all transactions. This role requires strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a comprehensive understanding of relevant regulations and procedures.
1. Customer Service:
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Respond to inquiries regarding registry services, requirements, and processes.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers regarding various transactions.
- Resolve customer complaints or issues promptly and effectively.
2. Transaction Processing:
- Process motor vehicle registrations, driver's license applications, and renewals.
- Conduct vehicle transfers, issue license plates, and administer road tests.
- Process vital statistics documents, such as birth, marriage, and death certificates.
- Collect applicable fees, process payments, and maintain accurate financial records.
- Verify and validate customer documentation for compliance with regulatory requirements.
3. Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Maintain organized and accurate records of all transactions and customer information.
- Input data into computer systems, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Prepare and submit required reports and forms to government agencies as needed.
- Follow established procedures for document filing, retrieval, and archiving.
4. Compliance and Regulations:
- Stay updated on relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with government guidelines and standards in all transactions.
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality regulations when handling sensitive information.
- Identify and report any suspicious or fraudulent activities to appropriate authorities.
5. Administrative Tasks:
- Perform general administrative duties, such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and managing office supplies.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Collaborate with other registry agents and team members to achieve organizational goals.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education is an asset.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in transaction processing.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, and procedures in Alberta.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism, integrity, and a customer-focused mindset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$21.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1J 4T3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you able to provide a Police Check?
- Customer service (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-06-15