Dilworth Quality Homes Sales Representitive
Dilworth Homes is one of the Okanagan’s most trusted names for new home construction, building Award Winning residences for over 35 years. We work with our development partner Emil Anderson Properties to build entire communities. Dilworth Homes embraces a full team approach seeking to provide its customers the highest quality homes and the best purchase and building experience. As a family-owned and people focused company we strive to train and develop the best leaders in our industry. We provide a culture of learning, open communication, professionalism, and accountability.
We are seeking an experienced, high energy, goal orientated Sales Representative to join and support the sales division in Kelowna, B.C.
Undertake to know the neighborhood and Dilworth Homes offering intimately
- Educate yourself and identify key competitors in your geographical area, preparing competitor reports when requested
- Greet prospects, demonstrate product, provide information on features/pricing while identifying customer needs and wants
- Follow-up consistently with all visitors, telephone and web inquiries, log all activity in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Write contracts and ensure complete and accurate paperwork
- When required, work with all purchasers and the DQH team on colour selections and customizing options to complete a custom home contract package
- Support the purchaser through the build process as a first point of contact
- Report daily and weekly as required to the Director, Sales and Leasing
- Attend marketing & sales meetings, coming prepared with market intelligence
- Assist with special events, staging, cleaning, handout preparation etc.
- Prospecting: attend networking opportunities, realtor office visits, etc.
- Work out of a show home 5 days per week 12-5pm. Time spent following up and communicating with prospective buyers outside of show home hours is required.
- For sale product may range from Multifamily strata townhomes, to quick possession single family homes, custom home builds, and bare lots.
- Primarily working in Kelowna / West Kelowna
Skills and Qualifications :
Must be high-energy and outgoing with a professional image
- Have 3+ years of new home sales experience with a proven track record for driving sales and customer satisfaction
- Know and stay on top of the current general market and new construction competitors
- Work with integrity, strong focus on customer service and sales skills
- Fast learner able to master the sales presentation and effectively close prospects
- Have exceptional communication and decision-making skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be self-motivated ability to work independently
- Understand contract writing, administration & reporting capabilities
- Competent in Word and Excel, CRM programs for DB management of prospects
This is a renewable annual contract position with a base salary and sales commission component. Must be available to work weekends and statutory holidays (excluding Christmas break). Dilworth Homes and Emil Anderson Properties has a strong pipeline of future projects in the Central Okanagan for the foreseeable future.
The salary range for this position will be discussed during the interview stage, taking into consideration candidate qualifications and experience.
Emil Anderson Group is an equal opportunity employer, in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, performance management, promotions, and benefits. We base such decisions solely on job-related qualifications, skills, and abilities without regard to race, nationality, ethnicity, color, gender, political affiliation, religion/belief system, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, age, diverse ability, or any other characteristic.