Busters Towing is the largest towing company in western Canada and we are looking for experienced Class 1 Tow Truck Drivers to join our team. Our company is committed to providing professional and courteous service to our customers and we are seeking individuals who share our values and passion for the towing industry.
As a Class 1 Tow Truck Driver, you will be responsible for operating a Class 1 tow truck to transport vehicles, equipment, and other items to various locations. This is a full-time position with opportunities for extra work and commission.
Pay structure: $6090 salary per month +15%comission on all tows. (Salary has annual increases based on CPI)
- Safe and efficient operation of a Class 1 tow truck
- Minimum of 3 years towing experience
- Technical vehicle recoveries, including winching and load securement
- Responding to service calls in a timely manner
- Working independently and handling sensitive scene work
- Coordinating tows with City staff
- Maintaining the vehicle and ensuring it is in good working condition
- Valid Class 1 Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Background check required
- Experience in towing and recovery operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and potentially dangerous situations
We offer a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package for full-time employees. This is a great opportunity for experienced Class 1 Tow Truck Drivers to take their career to the next level and join a growing and dynamic company.
If you are passionate about the towing and recovery industry and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $6,090.00-$8,000.00 per month
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- towing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person