Xenex Labs Inc. is a Health Canada and US FDA GMP Approved distributor of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), chemicals, and bases. For over 40 years, we have been driving excellence in sourcing and manufacturing with quality at the pinnacle of our focus. Our vision is to become an invaluable partner in compounding practices by providing services, products, and insights to make sure customers can succeed and provide their patients with the highest quality care.
Our organization is seeking a driven, talented and knowledgeable Sales Representative for the British Columbia market. We need a self-motivated professional capable of exceeding both company sales targets and customer expectations. Reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate will be responsible for sound business planning, effective territory management, meeting quarterly sales and margin targets within the BC market, and providing customer support.
Your duties will include sales analysis, account planning, cold-calling, sales negotiations, business presentations, budget management, front-line technical and product support, customer relationship management & administration. In addition to being an excellent salesperson, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Meet and exceed sales targets & other KPIs set by the company
- Establishing strong sales relationships with pharmacists and customers to successfully increase Xenex market share
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Consistent use of both sales intelligence and customer relationship management tools
- Use of promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen product knowledge
- Provide front-line product support to customer-base
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales meetings to update product knowledge, share success stories and discuss selling strategies
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per manager's direction (Trade Shows & CEs)
- Monthly expense reporting
- Completed post-secondary education (required)
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience (required)
- Valid Driver's License and access to vehicle for territory coverage (required)
- Ability to overnight travel up to 50% (required)
- High level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement (required)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills (required)
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills (required)
- Computer software proficiency (required)
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician with knowledge of compounding (highly preferred)
- Working knowledge of both retail pharmacies and wholesalers (preferred)
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you located in BC, Canada?
- Pharmaceutical sales: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road