BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST $65-90K
A BIT ABOUT US
We are an award-winning Canadian technology company founded in 2016, enthusiastic about smart communities, and we are pretty proud of having created the segment in Canada. Our innovative and proprietary IoT based solutions connect hundreds of smart homes together through a dedicated network to create a smart technology platform that enhances the experience and quality of life for homeowners in multi-unit residential buildings.
Our product has created quite the buzz, so we need to add a Business Systems Analyst who shares our passion for innovative technology, social impact for good, and the thrill of helping companies grow.
- Work with Product Owners, Design, and Development to convert business level requirements to technical requirements.
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes, and operations.
- Identify risks, dependencies, assumptions, and constraints.
- Train associates on procedures, workflow, systems, and data
- Communicate with external technology solutions providers.
- Be the first point of contact for all incident and problem tickets, completing the initial assessments, and assigning tickets to the appropriate SME's for investigation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience writing queries, drafting technical documents, and creating initial data models
- Experience creating technical requirements from business requirements.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Experience working with both on-site and remote team members.
- Experience in SDLCs, especially in an Agile environment
- Self-motivated, and driven to make an amazing product.
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
We are focused on three priorities: culture, imagination, and family. This is not just a place to work but it is an organization focused on the well-being of our team and their families. We already have a great core of passionate people just like you, who enjoy building stuff that matters. Because we value our team, we offer competitive base salaries, comprehensive benefits, company events, and a cool office in Richmond Hill that you will be based from.
SmartONE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] or (416) 671-7104 to make your needs known in advance.
SmartONE 45 Vogell Road, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, L4B 3P6 www.smart-one.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Richmond Hill, ON