Liftow is the largest Toyota Forklift dealership in North America, established in 1960. With Toyota being ranked #1 forklift in the world and our values, our mission at Liftow is to provide our clients with the most exceptional material handling equipment, products, training, and customer service in the industry. Liftow Canada operates full-service branches in ON, QC, NB, NS, NL and P.E.I.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Employer paid benefits such as: medical insurance, dental, vision, disability coverage, life insurance and more
- Car and Gas Allowance
- Paid Sick Days
- RRSP Match
- Advancement opportunities
- Extensive hands-on Training program
The ASR is responsible for the growth in sales of after-market products and services for both new and existing customers within a territory.
- Achieves sales targets as determined by company
- Solicits new business within territory
- Performs a customer service function including initiating and follow-up with customers to resolve problems as it relates to invoicing, products or services
- Creates and maintains sales activity on a regular basis in CRMD including tracking all sales call activity and appropriately converting and closing all leads and opportunities in a timely manner: leads 2 days; opportunities 30 days
- Sell Programmed Maintenance Agreements (PM) on minimum 80% of new and used trucks sold within territory to new and existing customers. Ensure attendance at time of delivery with the equipment representative to ensure PM Service sale. Follow up on customer list of equipment sold with no PM’s (Service Actions)
- Contact and/or visit Top 20 existing parts, service and rental customers based on type of account as follows;
Account Contact/Visit Frequency
C Quarterly D Annually
All visits must be logged in CRMD as activities
- Promote and sell short term rental agreements to new and existing customers
- Perform field investigation on the maintenance of the Units in Operation (UIO) list by conducting a fleet reconciliation with existing customers in order to create new opportunities. Report any differences to Corporate Fleet Coordinator via CRMD. Bring service market share on UIO up to 80% in APR.
This position requires the ability to travel to customer sites as required; a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
Education & Work Experience
Post-secondary or equivalent education proficiency and/or 2-5 years’ experience in a sales position. Prior experience in the material handling industry or service sales would be an asset.
Competencies and Skills
- Proven ability to sell
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to be organized with respect to on-going calls/discussion for follow-up – record keeping
- Ability to provide creative solutions to unique customer/Liftow requirements
- Ability to initiate and maintain territorial activity via various methods of contact
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and customer personnel (president to operator)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- CRM software: 2 years (preferred)
- B2B sales: 2 years (preferred)
- customer service: 4 years (preferred)
- French and English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road