An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
The Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a Pick-Up and Delivery/ Shuttle Driver for the Kamloops Ford Dealership in North Vancouver, BC.
With over 20 dealership and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience!
In the position of Pick-Up and Delivery/ Shuttle Driver reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and transporting parts orders while planning the most efficient routes based on urgency and geography
- Communicating regularly with the Service Manager regarding outbound orders
- Demonstrating the ability to be adaptable to any changes in routes
- Pickup and delivery of guests' vehicles to and from their house/place of business and fleet vehicles from companies
- Loading and unloading the parts from the delivery vehicle
- Maintaining accurate working records of the orders and deliveries
- Adhering to all safeguard rules and regulations
- Providing safe transportation for our clients to and from their destinations.
- Arriving at collection points prior to departure times.
- Confirming that all passengers are present.
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits.
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations.
- Ensuring that the shuttle vehicle is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times.
- Observing all relevant traffic and safety laws.
- Supporting other departments as needed
- 3 or more years of driving experience
- Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Previous experience is an asset – especially with Ford products
- Efficient, dependable, managing route planning, good communication and organization skills
- Physically able to lift 50lbs.
In this Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM position, you can look forward to a rewarding pay plus paid vacation time and extended health benefits!
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kamloops, BC V2B 2B8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- delivery driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person