If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s, North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, and placed on the 2022 Report on Business Women Lead Here list, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly-traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial and LendCare.
goeasy is seeking an End User Services Engineer to work in our Mississauga Support Centre. The successful candidate will have expertise in the development, testing, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and operations of full life cycle Windows desktop environments to include peripheral devices, secure desktop OS images, core and specialized applications, with a focus on Intune, Autopilot and Windows Desktop Imaging. Desktop Operating systems, SCCM packages and SCCM patching are also an important focus. The candidate should have previously built laptop/desktop images that meet Security Technical Implementation Guide standards, and will be developing baseline images on a regular basis to include the OS, security agents, base GPO settings, as well as additional software profiles as required for multiple user groups.
This team member will integrate both vendor supplied applications and custom developed applications into the managed desktop environment while adhering to established change management policies and observing SOPs to ensure good and sound IT practices during the building/testing/deployment/analysis of software packages in the environment.
- Management and maintenance of SCCM/Intune/Windows Autopilot environments, review of desktop vulnerabilities, testing and deployment of patches and software for all endpoint devices, troubleshooting software and application installations
- Build, configure and deploy new software solutions
- Oversee the workstation management environment and provide technical support and guidance
- Take ownership of all monitoring, troubleshooting, and installation of software/patching/tools over multiple operating systems and will plan/coordinate deployments to all endpoints enterprise-wide
- Creating, testing, and deploying software images for endpoint devices
- Creating, deploying, and maintaining of OS images through SCCM
- Supporting installation of core Microsoft O365 applications
- Remediating failed SCCM/Intune package/application installs
- SCCM Asset and software usage Reporting, Maintain Deployment Calendar and License Validation process
- Developing and implementing Software Update Schedule including patch management and software distribution tools to ensure updates are rolled out in a timely manner
- Working with application owners on remediation of vulnerable software through SCCM/Intune updates
- Generating reports for hardware and software inventories, new or aged vulnerabilities etc.
- Keeping track of all work assigned and ability to provide daily updates to management
- Create new or modify Group Policies as necessary
- Collaboration with Desktop Support Team to address/resolve enterprise wide end user computing issues
- Provide governance oversight for troubleshooting complex problems. This involves working closely with business units, other infrastructure teams and external vendors
- Work closely with the IT Security, Audit, Vendor Management and Legal groups to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and contractual obligations
- Help select tools and write scripts for automation and standard configuration
- Assist in providing estimates of effort, material costs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination education and related experience
- In-depth skills, knowledge, and experience in Microsoft Desktop OS and MacOS for enterprise users and computers
- Minimum 3 years of experience using Intune and SCCM and at least 2 years with Autopilot
- Windows 10 Experience with enterprise desktop deployments and management, including application package development and enterprise system refreshes
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, VBScript) is required
- Ability to create and manage profiles, manage apps and create compliance rules using SCCM
- Experience administering in an Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Office 365 environments
- Knowledge of Virtual technologies (Hyper-V, Azure, AWS) is required
- VDI experience is desired
- Strong problem-solving skills is required in this role
- Vulnerability Management skills for desktop OS class is required
- Due to the nature of the role; strong collaboration skills, communication, detail orientated are all critical for success in the role
- Experience managing vendor-provided services including outsourcing arrangements
- Experience working within a structured process methodology (i.e. ITIL)
- Strong systems aptitude demonstrated project management and planning skills, balanced strategic skills with tactical execution skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is eager to grow within our organization
Please note internally this role is referred to as: Client Services Engineer
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: