DFN Freight Exchange is a young startup with an experienced team, building a product to serve a network of shippers and carriers with a more efficient, transparent and cost-effective way to transport loads across the country.
Join the our small team in building a new digital freight network (DFN) product, for an initial MVP, and for a high-volume future.
Design and build server-side intelligence and reliability with NestJS, Prisma, and MySql.
Design and build front end goodness for our users with the Vue.js UI.
Plan and implement AWS infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines.
- At least 3 years of back-end development, preferably in a cloud-hosted environment.
- Hands-on experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Hands-on familiarity with the needs of enterprise and/or SaaS product deployments, including API integrations.
- Working experience with commercial-grade, server-side Node.js development.
- Comfortable with mapping complex data structures to a database schema, and building REST APIs to access that data.
- Hands-on familiarity with SPA development (React, Angular, preferably Vue.js).
Although this position is listed as full stack, we will consider candidates who can demonstrate a very strong background with either Vue.js or server-side Node.js.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work from home
- Fluent English (required)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-04-01