What We Offer
At Secure Digital Markets (SDM), you can build a career out of making things happen! Secure Digital Markets provides institutions, miners and individuals with a custom pathway to digital asset liquidity and off-exchange transactions. As one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing digital assets brokerage, Secure Digital Markets has streamlined the acquisition and liquidation of digital assets to ensure that all of our customers' needs are met in a secure and compliant manner. This is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We have an opportunity for am Executive Assistant to join our company. This role will primarily involve day-to-day calendar, e-mail, and travel management, as well as assisting in the preparation of presentations, coordinating meetings, and speaking with clients, vendors, and third parties. In addition, we understand that different people have different skills and abilities, and are eager to find candidates using those skills in new and creative ways to add to the company and to expand your role!
This role would be ideally suited to a tech-savvy individual able to self-manage, available to travel and work independently and remotely, set priorities and efficiently manage day to day processes with a high degree of detail, accuracy, and organization.
Responsibilities & Expectations
Based out of our downtown Toronto office, the main responsibilities and expectations for the role are:
- Provide daily administrative and coordination support to SDM leadership
- Calendar and E-mail management
- Coordinate meetings, presentations and customer visits
- Prepare presentations when required
- Book travel and accommodation
- Keep track of necessary reports and updates
- Respond and filter inquiries
- Participate in business trips
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong organization and time manage skills
- Adaptable and able to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Mature, professional, driven, empathetic
- Available to travel
What You Will Gain from Joining our Team:
- Joining a growth focused, exciting team culture
- A chance to make a difference in a growing company
- Exciting projects and an opportunity to shape our future
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A focus and support on professional development - we value ongoing learning
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are committed to seeing our employees succeed.
About Secure Digital Markets
Secure Digital Markets bridges the gap between institutional capital and digital assets by providing flexible and curated liquidity solutions to our customers.
Catering to institutional money looking for a way into the digital asset space, we understand your business and provide custom solutions to fit it.
Whether you’re an institution, trader, family office, exchange, fund, or mining group, we can provide you with everything from auto-liquidation to a direct feed of liquidity right to your API.
SDM is one of the first electronic, off-exchange digital asset liquidity providers in North America, operates through an electronic communication network (ECN), and offers deep liquidity to its clients with around-the-clock service.
Why Secure Digital Markets (SDM) ?
The level of growth that is expected in the coming years is staggering, and we need the right person to come on board to help support this growth and be a part of our success story.
The number one quality we value is teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting long term career possibilities are available for the driven energetic team member that joins our team.
Joining SDM today means joining a team of ambitious and caring individuals. Become a key part of our growth by applying today.
Please note, SDM receives a high volume of applicants thus only those selected to move forward in our interview process will be contacted.
SDM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.