IDN Company: IDN-Canada
Title/Position: Inside Sales Representative
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS (Halifax Branch)
Residency: Must be a Canadian Resident
IDN Canada is a leader in the commercial door, frame, and architectural hardware industry and is currently seeking an individual to join our team as Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative at our Dartmouth location.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist customers on the phone and at the front sales counter
- Enter transactions into computer systems
- Execute daily branch functions for productions and warehouse. This includes but is not limited to the following: loading/unloading transport, arranging deliveries, customer pickups, picking orders, putting away stock, cleaning, etc.
- Gain a strong working knowledge of the company’s product offering
- Support and work with all other branch personnel
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with computers
- Friendly attitude
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working in a cohesive team environment
- Internal drive for success and professional growth
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks daily
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is preferred
IDN-Canada offers a competitive salary and benefit package, monthly & yearly bonus opportunities, commissions, and a RSP program.
Full-time position. Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Due to the nature of our business and products carried, candidates must be bondable with no criminal record.
All qualified applicants that apply for IDN Global, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. IDN Global, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.