In-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service and they have a strong knowledge of vehicle parts. They offer advice, support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
Share your passion for the industry with our loyal customers by becoming the face and voice of our store. No matter the location, our parts specialists know their stuff! They’re friendly, resourceful, and always go the extra mile! In addition to giving expert advice, they are an essential part in providing quality service to our customers.
Take pride in being part of Atlantic Canada's largest independent parts supplier, one that is family owned / operated, which offers you a dynamic and stimulating environment! We offer a range of attractive benefits as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development.
In This Important Role, You Will
· Advise customers in person and over the phone on our parts and accessories
· Place orders and follow up with customers
· Offer your expertise and knowledge on replacement parts and accessories
· Create strong and lasting relationships with our customers
· Provide excellent after-sales service
To Become Part of Our Team, You Need
· Automotive vehicle parts experience
· Excellent communication skills and aptitude for sales
· Good priority management and listening skills
· Interest in new technologies and continuous training
· Customer-oriented approach and team spirit
· Ability to lift up to 20 kg (45 lb.)
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. A clean driver's abstract and a law enforcement letter of clearance are requirements for hiring. We follow Covid safety protocols.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sydney, NS B1P 1K5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person