We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Specialist for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the Director of Support, the Technical Support Specialist will be working in a multifaceted role, which requires abilities in customer service and support, product documentation, onboarding and training, and sales.
Who is Ackroo?
Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based technology Company that is consolidating, simplifying and improving the loyalty marketing, payments and point of sale industry. Problem solvers, strategic out-of-the-box thinkers, and individuals who are eager to make a difference will thrive in our entrepreneurial environment.
Why join the "Kroo"?
Innovation: We foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the-box creativity.
Transparency: Building trust as a team through transparent, open feedback and communication
Collaboration + Teamwork: Collaborating with a group of passionate, driven people makes our gears run smoothly.
Ownership: Not only does our team get to own their projects, through our stock options program, they get to be an owner.
Work-life Balance: Thriving both personally and professionally is key to success at Ackroo. Hybrid work, paid time off, and comprehensive benefits are offered to support your health and wellness.
What you'll do
- Carry out 1st-line technical support by phone and email, based on product knowledge and provide refresher training on software utilization as needed
- Onboard, train, and install Ackroo Online, Point-of-Sale, and Payment products for new and existing merchants
Answer in-bound calls while providing a premium customer experience
- Process customer collateral orders
- Take ownership of customer issues, troubleshoot, and see problems through to resolution
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our products and provide them with pre-sales support
- Identify and document product defects and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical support role
A natural problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer support skills
- Experience in sales and building customer relations
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and multi-task across multiple projects and support inquiries
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bilingual English/French, an asset, but not required
What we offer
- Salary: $55,000-65,000 (pending on experience)
- Quarterly company bonus'
- 3 week's vacation + 3 sick days + select company days off
- Employer-paid health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- A fun work environment with a great team and lots of snacks
Ackroo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. If you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise our Talent Acquisition team.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications, but due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are selected to move forward in the next step of the recruitment process.