We are a fast paced company, growing very quickly and looking to expand with a great team. Our mission is to be the first thought in someone's head when they need something cleaned. As we build out our infrastructure, core team members are required to support our logistics. As the company grow, so to will the opportunities both internally and externally.
Sweep, a leading provider of cleaning services in Halifax, is seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused Sales & Service Technician to join our team. As a Sales & Service Technician, you will be responsible for delivering top-quality service to our customers while driving sales growth for our business.
- Perform on-site cleaning projects for HVAC systems, heat pumps, heat recovery ventilators, ductwork, dryer vents, and other related systems.
- Conduct regional and events-based direct sales to promote our primary services and generate leads.
- Cross-sell relevant services on-site to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent service and addressing any concerns or issues.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, service calls, and customer interactions.
- Participate in training and development opportunities to improve skills and knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College Diploma, University Degree, additional training or certifications in HVAC or a related field is an asset.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service, preferably in a technical or service-oriented field is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and team members.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Advancement and Future Opportunities:
At Sweep, we are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth and development. As a Sales & Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to learn about HVAC systems and services, as well as develop your sales and customer service skills. With hard work and dedication, you may have the opportunity to advance into a leadership role within our company.
We offer ongoing training and development opportunities, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment. Our company values employee satisfaction and retention, and we are committed to investing in our team members.
If you are looking for a long-term career with a growing and dynamic company, we encourage you to apply for this position and join our team at Sweep.
Sweep is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Starting hourly wage is $18 + tips, with the average hourly being $25 after tips are accounted for. Bonuses and incentives are provided for performance and high reviews from clients.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$30.00 per hour
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Canadian Drivers License? (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Dartmouth, NS