E.H. Price, a division of Price Industries Limited., North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products (www.priceindustries.com) is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing Kelowna office. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following opportunity.
Engineering Sales Representative
The function of the Engineering Sales Representative is to provide support and promote all the manufacturers we represent to the Engineers, Architects and owners in our market.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Service the engineering community in an accurate and timely manner (Provide selections, design assistance, & product trainings)
- Assist the division sales representatives with any communication requirements to the Engineers. (Specification issues, product performance, qualify a competitor’s product, etc.)
- Process all equal requests to Engineers for all Bid & Spec projects.
- Attend supplier supported training which includes in house or on site at suppliers facilities.
- Schedule and conduct in person meetings with engineering firms to ensure E.H. Price has a presence in the engineering community.
- Organize and present new product blitzes to engineering firms in our market.
- Plan and participate in factory visits and training with different engineering firms.
- Become a member of ASHRAE and other engineering focused groups
- and attend scheduled meetings.
- Organize trade shows supporting the engineering community
- Answer incoming calls and respond to emails from Engineers.
- Attend all divisional and office meetings.
- Assist in all customer events as required including open houses, sporting events, lunches, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 3 years experience in a sales or customer service capacity in the HVAC industry.
- Professional Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Engineering Technology.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Adobe Acrobat
- Understanding of how to read & interpret construction drawings.
- Keen to learn new engineering products and their operation
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit your resume, including salary expectations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Total Compensation for the right Applicant.
- Extended Health and Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Pension Matching Programe
- Pocketpills (Digital Pharmacy)
- Gym Subsidy Program
Price Industries Limited hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including all genders, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations throughout the selection process and while working at Price. If you require support applying online because you are a person with a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to submit to a background check?
- What are you annual on target earning expectations for this role?
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road