Founded in 1985, CTG is a major importer and distributor of consumer products for customers in the retail industry across North America.
CTG’s mission is to supply quality branded products at competitive prices. Our innovative and high perceived value packaging has strong consumer appeal that helps generate high turnover for our retail trade customers. Our corporate name reflects our focus on developing exceptional brand identities that represent the best value to consumers.
CTG’s great instincts for value and quality have resulted in an exceptionally strong presence in the consumer products market. Our full range of categories now includes giftware, home décor, novelties, kitchenware, housewares, stationery, candles & candle holders, health & beauty, hair accessories, household products, toys, electronic accessories, seasonal products and more. We design, import, manufacture and distribute over 13,000 active items. With a wide selection of comprehensive programs and more than 45 proprietary brands, we provide a true one-stop product solution for our valued customers with unequaled variety and depth.
For more information, visit: www.ctgbrands.com
Position Key Duties and Responsibilities:*
Customer care over the phone and through electronic channels including email and online
- Processing of sales orders from wholesale to online channels
- Deliver service excellence through the implementation of customer service standards, policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Sales and Shipping/Fulfillment departments to ensure optimal delivery of orders
- Work and strategize with Sales and Accounts Receivable team members to deliver and foster improvements in service delivery
- Provide an effective Customer point of contact for the investigation and solving of complex and routine problems or issues
- Liaise with warehouse and sales team to ensure effective and efficient client delivery
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining performance objectives and goals.
- Assist in the operation of our twice annual Customer Open Houses (January/February and August) said operation of which might include being present in the office on the weekend of the shows
- Other tasks assigned by management
Computer skills including spreadsheet, word-processing and Adobe.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external contacts.
- A keen interest in home and consumer products;
- A passion to assist with customer inquiries;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment;
- At least 1 year customer service experience in retail or wholesale;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Supplemental pay types:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year