The Head Office for Charm Diamond Centres (CJ Limited) is looking for someone to join our team and fill a full-time role as an IT Support Technician at our location in Dartmouth, NS.
Operating over 80 stores from coast to coast, CJ Limited is the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company and a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. If you’re looking to make a difference and up for a challenge this could be the right opportunity for you!
The IT Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Tech support for the stores and office through email, phone, and on-site (head office)
- After-hours tech support for all stores
- Working with our Point of Sale (POS) provider to deploy new features/updates for the head office and stores
- Setting up and maintaining company printers including ticket printers
- Setting up and maintaining all POS equipment sent to the stores
- General account maintenance support (Windows, collaboration tools, POS, )
- Restoring files/folders from backups for users when needed
- Assist with the automation of processes and system improvements
- 2 + years of IT education or equivalent experience
- Comfortable supporting remote issues over email, phone, and screen-sharing tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Previous experience using POS and retail management software is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Friendly and energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Eager to learn with a growth mindset
- Paid Vacation
- Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Parking Provided
- Employee Discount
We offer a progressive and caring work environment. Compensation will commensurate with previous experience and or education.
If you are a self-motivated and organized individual and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online by sending your resume and cover letter by end of day Monday, October 2, 2023.
CJ Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities with the recruitment and selection process.