nrbi is a zero emission delivery company. We operate a fleet of electric assist cargo bikes.
We operate Monday-Saturday. Typical shifts are 8:00AM - 2:00PM (20-30KM per shift)
- Experience working as a Bike Courier
- Very good biking skills
- Good knowledge of and able to navigate easily in downtown Vancouver
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Experience cycling throughout downtown Vancouver
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to use GPS devices and delivery apps
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good physical stamina and overall fitness
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to complete (or already completed) City of Vancouver’s bike courier exam
- Daily basic safety check and maintenance of the cargo bikes
- Picking up, sorting, and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.08 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- how many years of bike courier experience?
- Are you ok with riding through the winter season?
- Are you available a minimum of 4 days a week, 8AM - 2PM?
Work Location: In person